Hi everyone! I was asked if I could do an eyeshadow walkthrough and so I thought I would start with one of my go-tos – a neutral eye done with the Urban Decay Naked palette. I used the following items:
Brushes used are from the Sephora Luxe line: Crease, Medium Shadow, Liner, and Blending.
I have 2 sets of steps down below – one are just the pictures, and one has squigglies on it to try and explain a bit better (hopefully ;)) and then of course the steps in text ♥.
- 1. I sometimes apply tape as a guide as it reduces my cleanup. If you do this, just touch it a lot first to remove most of the stickiness
- 2. Using a blending brush, apply Naked in to the crease in a back and forth windshield wiper motion
- 3. Apply Sin with a medium shadow brush to the inner half in a patting motion
- 4. Apply Sidecar with a medium shadow brush to the outer half in a patting motion, blend between the 2 in a small squiggly motion with a crease brush
- 5. Apply Darkhorse to the outer half of your crease and along the outer lash line with a crease brush
- 6. Using a blending brush, blend Darkhorse in a circular motion
- 7. Remove tape
- 8. Apply Darkhorse with a liner brush to the outer half of lash line
- 9. Blend out lash line with crease brush
- 10. I use the line I made with the tape for where to do my liner
- 11. I just sort of pull my eyelid out (like you’re pretending to give yourself an eyelift) and make a triangle
- 12. Draw along my upper lid
- 13. Line my upper and lower water line
- 14. Apply Mascara
Here’s the finished look I hope you enjoyed my first walkthrough, if you have any feedback please let me know!
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion | Urban Decay Naked | Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony | Urban Decay Perversion Mascara| Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
Lips: Too Faced Spice Spice Baby La Crème Lip Cream
What is your go-to eye shadow colour?